Reverse tuck end box
- simple, universal, elegant design (used for manual and automatic packing),
- alternating flaps,
- perfect for packing: light cosmetics, dietary supplements,
- variant: box with integrated insert.
- A4 sheet print without cutting or gluing, with optional Scodix effects.
- A3 sheet print without cutting or gluing, with optional Scodix effects.
Tuck end auto-bottom box
- automatically folded bottom,
- recommended for manual packing,
- more durable design – perfect for packing heavier objects,
- ideal for packing: heavier cosmetic products (including sets), heavier food products.
- opening flap allows for easy product presentation without the need of removing it from the packaging,
- perfect solution for products placed on shelves,
- used for packing multiple products into single boxes.
1-2-3 bottom box
- bottom more durable than standard flap design,
- more optimized sheet usage for bigger boxes,
- alternative for automatically closed bottom (in 3-point design),
- also used for bigger “display” type boxes.
Reverse tuck end box with an insert
- products separated by special, integrated insert,
- allows for easy packing of multi-part products,
- provides additional stability inside the package to keep your products in place.
Double wall lid box
- elegant box consisting of two main parts: bottom + top (most of the times with additional insert for stability),
- reusable packaging,
- mostly used for packing sweets, dietary supplements and cosmetic products.
- preformed box design, contains flat bottom without any bends,
- perfect for packing sweets,
- elegant, closing flap.
Contact us via email in case you’re looking for custom box layouts, if you want to combine different, existing designs (ex. display layout with folded bottom) or if you're interested in different type of test prints.Request a quotation
Our experts will help you choose dedicated box layout that will fulfil all the needs of your products.